The Importance of Taking Action No Matter What – Just Do It
How to set and achieve goals – Its been a while since I wrote. Hope all is wonderfully in your world. As we enter the last quarter of the year, thought it was time for an email and some sharing.
Tomorrow Never Comes
5 Steps To Goal Success
- Break down goals into small achievable tasks especially when you are starting out. This reduces the feeling of overwhelm or impossibility. Take action immediately, even if its a phone call or looking up some information. Any action that aligns you to your goal is great (Think Law of Attraction and Law of Cause and Effect)
- Always have time lines, milestones, check-in dates to keep you on track.
- Adjust if needed. Be aware of what is working and what is not working. Are you close to achieving your goal? Failure is a good thing. We learn from it. So if things aren’t going to plan, change direction.
- Achieve goals – Have your goals written down, reflect and reread them as follows:
- Long term goals – rewrite and update once-a-year
- Short to medium term goals – Rewrite every 6 months, read monthly
- Short terms goals and tasks – Read daily!! Be inspired into action. Have them beside your bed, on the bathroom mirror, in a journal that you look at each morning
- They say a problem shared is a problem halved. I say the same about goals, however in the positive: A goal shared gathers momentum and support, so be don’t afraid to share your goals with your inner circle… Let those around you support you energetically, emotionally and accountability wise…